The Laurus CMS system is built using Oracle Application Express (APEX) a feature of the Oracle Database. Oracle APEX provides a powerful web based application development platform leveraging the full power and features of the Oracle database system. There is no mid -tier requirement as the whole of the application system is held in the Oracle database and users access the application via a simple web browser.
As an Oracle APEX application Laurus CMS presents a compelling advantage for those looking to adopt a rapid web based development technology using Oracle and allows Laurus CMS to be integrated into existing Oracle based systems.
The underlying Oracle database system provides a secure, scaleable and highly available platform and allows Laurus CMS to run on a wide variety of Oracle systems and configurations across many different platforms and operating systems.
Laurus CMS runs on all versions of the Oracle database and is compatible with the entire range of Oracle features and additional options such as RAC, DataGuard, Partitioning etc.
Laurus CMS can also be installed in an existing Oracle database environment and if required can be integrated into existing applications and deployed via the Oracle Application Server; including Oracle WebLogic, in a full 3-tier environment.
- Oracle Database - a secure, scaleable and highly available platform.
- Oracle APEX - Laurus is developed in a powerful web based application development system; Oracle Application Express.
- Deployment - Supports a wide variety of Oracle hardware platforms and Operating Systems.
- Browser Access - Supports simple browser access for local and remote users.
- Integration - Integrates with existing Oracle systems and deployment configurations
Key Features and Benefits of the Laurus CMS Architecture;